The particular of facilities available to citizen for obtaining information including the working hours of library or reading room if maintained for public use
Facilities available to citizens for obtaining information:
- Reception counter operating at zonal level.
- Introduced Single Window System (Proformas enclosed)
- Introduced own Web site.
- Network such as telephone facility, inter-com system and fax etc.
- Installation of Notice Boards.
- Created public grievances cell.
- Through Newspapers/ Advertisements and Press Notes.
- Printed Brochures and Hand Bills.
- Publication of Annual Administration reports.
Working hours of library or reading room of public use.
- In this connection it is submitted that though we have our own library but the facility is only extended to GLADA/PUDA staff and there is no such facility to use the library by the General public.