Greater Ludhiana
Area Development AuthorityPunjab Govt. Undertaking
Home > How Do I ?

How Do I ?

Sr.No. Description  
1Obtain Sewerage Connection Click Here
2Know Property Details Click Here
3Know Single Window Status Click Here
4Know RTI Application Status Click Here
5Know Grievance Status Click Here
6Obtain Permission For Sale Or Transfer Click Here
7Obtain Approval For Building Plans Click Here
8Obtains Water Connection Click Here
9Obtain Permission To Mortgage Click Here
10Obtain Completion Or Occupation Certification Click Here
11Execute Conveyance Deed Or No Due CertificateOr Duplicate Documents Click Here
12Register As Plumber Click Here
13Register As Promoter Click Here
14Register As Estate Agent Click Here
15Transfer Property on the Basis of Inter-State Death Click Here
16Transfer Property On The Basis Of Regist. Or Unregistered Will Click Here
17Re-transfer Property On The Basis Of Registered Sale Or Gift Or Transfer Deed Click Here